The other day I mentioned that I loved how versatile the Quest Protein Bars are. Not only do they taste awesome when you heat them up in the microwave, they are also great when baked in the oven. If you don’t believe me, then you’ll have to try my Gooey Peanut Butter & Chocolate Quest Cake.
The best part about this recipe is you only need a chocolate quest bar, some peanut butter, and the chocolate of your choice. It literally takes 5 minutes and it’s a great way to ease those chocolate cravings.
– Double chocolate Quest Protein Bar
– Peanut butter or Almond Butter
– Chocolate of your liking
1. Preheat oven to 400 F. Cut quest bar into 4 pieces. Press the first two pieces into a mini muffin tray.
2. Put a spoon full of peanut butter in the center of each.
3. With the 2 remaining pieces, cut two strips and lay over the top of each muffin.
4. Put in the oven for 4 minutes at 400 F.
5. Heat up chocolate in microwave and drizzle over quest cakes.
Serve hot and enjoy!
Honestly, can you ever go wrong with peanut butter and chocolate? I really liked the consistency of these after I baked them. I can’t wait to experiment with some other bars. By the way, if you follow Quest on Instagram they have a ton of unique ways to eat their bars which I found pretty cool.
And don’t forget to enter the Quest Protein Bar giveway!